Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Intermediate Web Developer (CARD720)
||Full Time Regular
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our FortiGuard team to implement and maintain our web-based user interfaces for the FortiGuard services.
- Contribute to the development of Fortinet next generation network security product
- Design, develop, and maintain product web-based UI interfaces
- Work and maange database architecture
- Partcipate in the product development areas of performance, reliability, and maintainability
Job Skills Required
- Ability to optimize web interfaces for performance without sacrificing usability
- Ability to build user interfaces using modern web standards
- Extensive knowledge of C programming and experience using C language to build CGI modules in a Linux development environment
- Experience with database
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated, can work well with minimal supervision
- Understanding of networking and security concepts an asset
- Product design and implementation an asset
- Must be able to work well in a team development environment
- 3+ years of web development experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent