Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Jr Web Developer (CARD616)
||Full Time Regular
The Fortinet web development team is focused on creating web interfaces that enable network administrators to configure, secure and monitor their networks as easily as possible. As Fortinet's market share continues to grow, we are expanding our web development team and looking for the best talent to compliment our already established team.
As a web developer at Fortinet, you will:
- Implement and maintain web-based user interfaces for Fortinet security and management products
- Collaborate with product, design and development teams to create easy to use and powerful web applications
- Stay on top of new developments in web application and UI design
Job Skills Required
- Hands-on work experience with Python and Django
- Ability to build user interfaces using modern web standards
- Knowledgeable on C/C++
- Comfortable using a Linux development environment
- Design patterns knowledge an asset
- Experience using source control software (SVN, git)
- Apache module programming an asset
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and opinions
- Understanding of networking and security concepts an asset
- Must be able to work well in a team development environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience