Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Contracts Manager, Legal AMGA290
||Full Time Regular
||Fortinet, a leading Silicon Valley technology company in the network security space, is seeking a Contracts Manager, Procurement to join our legal team in our Sunnyvale headquarters.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has strong business judgment and initiative, is self motivated and a quick learner, and wants to gain broad business experience with a successful Silicon Valley technology company that is determined to maintain its entrepreneurial, fast paced roots and yet is large enough to be international and stable.
Only candidates who are confident they have the following attributes should apply:
• A positive, can-do attitude and the right personal fit are critical
• A person who appreciates a successful tech company in an exciting, dynamic and growing industry
• Someone with initiative and intelligence to drive and create tangible business value add very quickly for Fortinet
• This person must have passion for the job, and iron gut, and a good common sense and business judgment to be able to drive value in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
This position reports directly to the Associate General Counsel who reports to the General Counsel, both of whom are based in Sunnyvale headquarters.
• Review and negotiate inbound and procurement agreements, including but not limited to marketing agreements, vendor services, licensing and manufacturing agreements.
• Work with internal stakeholders, including Finance, Product Management, Marketing, and Operations regarding inbound and procurement agreements.
• Assist legal team generally with partner, customer and vendor/procurement agreements, including requests for proposal, non-disclosure agreements, and evaluations.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Legal team and company processes and to promoting a culture of integrity and compliance.
Contracts manager with at least 5 years of procurement contracts experience, or an attorney admitted to the State Bar of California with procurement contracts experience.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills combined with a pragmatic, business-focused approach.
• Flexible and responsive, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage conflicting priorities.
• Creative, highly-organized, motivated, detail-oriented team player; must be confident working autonomously, as well as in teams, and have the ability to work competently with both internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a graduate from a top university and who has knowledge of the technology/computer industry, preferably computer security/networking.