Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
||United States [US]
||Renewal Sales Specialist (New College Grad) (AMSL563)
||Full Time Regular
|| Job Duties
- Quota based role with ownership to drive renewal of expiring service contracts within a defined geographic territory
- Direct sales responsibility working with both partners and end user customers to secure renewals of mid
- Indirect sales responsibility to secure renewals with large Enterprise level accounts working in partnership with the account managers
- Prepare quotes for account managers and partners
- Provide asset level and service contract reporting and support as required
- Proactively recommend services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue including upgrading of existing products
- Provide training to partners and account managers as required
- Special projects to drive process improvement, business practice change, system enhancements and improved reporting and visibility
- Attainment of quota for both accounts with both direct and indirect sales responsibilities
- High marks for customer satisfaction from channel partners and account managers
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Viewed as “go to” person for knowledge and expertise by end users, partners and account managers
- Entry Level-New College Grad