Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply For This Job and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply For This Job Tell A Friend
At Kelowna Flightcraft, our people enjoy rewarding, quality work in a friendly environment where we have one thing in common: we are proud of what we do!
Privately owned and operated, Kelowna Flightcraft Group of Companies is an industry leading aviation company. We operate two full service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON with 11 bases spread across Canada. Our facilities support Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767, Convair 580, DC10, Dash 8, Astra 1125 and other aircraft. With exciting and challenging opportunities, we are offering you the chance to join our team and take your career to new heights at our Kelowna base.
||Located in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is home to our Head Office and our largest maintenance facility. We have over 500 employees employed locally, who spend their off-hours enjoying all the valley has to offer year round from skiing to wineries to golfing to any of our amazing lakes. Kelowna was awarded the honour of Cultural Capital of Canada in 2004. Our strong and growing company provides the community, co-workers and satisfying challenges that makes the connection between career and lifestyle.
||British Columbia [BC]
||KFACL Fleet Coordinator - YLW
||The KFACL Fleet Coordinator is responsible for overall fleet reliability, costing and coordination of maintenance operations on a day-to-day basis. Acting as the fleet maintenance rep the incumbent will work closely with the Director of Flight Operations on a daily basis to address operational issues.
- Project Management – Oversee all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance assuring aircraft are available to meet flight schedules
- Heavy Maintenance Management – Ensure completion of heavy checks on time and budget
- Line Maintenance Management – Monitor re-occurring defects; work with Reliability Analyst
- Daily Communication with:
- Director of Flight Operations
- Planning and Fleet Manager
- Line Bases
- Ensure safe work practices, RMS and Company policies and procedures are followed, including compliance with CARS
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as licenced AME Mechanic
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a coordinating role
- Possess a minimum of 3 type endorsements – ACA on Convair / B727 / DC10
- ACA on Premier and Astra considered an asset
- Very strong working knowledge of aircraft types support by Flightcraft
- Very strong working knowledge of Transport Canada regulations
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Experience managing projects
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to influence others
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated customer orientation, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||To support your career we offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, a matching pension plan, and a benefit plan that includes: Medical, extended medical, dental (including orthodontics for children), Health Spending Account (HSA), life and accident insurance, paid sick time, short and long term disability and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. These benefits are extended to your spouse and dependent children.