Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply For This Job and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply For This Job Tell A Friend
||Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd
At Kelowna Flightcraft, our people enjoy rewarding, quality work in a friendly environment where we have one thing in common: we are proud of what we do!
Privately owned and operated, Kelowna Flightcraft Group of Companies is an industry leading aviation company. We operate two full service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON with 11 bases spread across Canada. Our facilities support Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767, Convair 580, DC10, Dash 8, Astra 1125 and other aircraft. With exciting and challenging opportunities, we are offering you the chance to join our team and take your career to new heights at our Kelowna base.
||Located in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is home to our Head Office and our largest maintenance facility. We have over 500 employees employed locally, who spend their off-hours enjoying all the valley has to offer year round from skiing to wineries to golfing to any of our amazing lakes. Kelowna was awarded the honour of Cultural Capital of Canada in 2004. Our strong and growing company provides the community, co-workers and satisfying challenges that makes the connection between career and lifestyle.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Technical Records Support - YLW
||The Technical Records Support position reports to the Records Supervisor and is responsible for maintaining aircraft technical records and ensuring the accurateness of the records.
• Research inconsistencies between Maintenance Log Pages & Maintenance Release Tags and initiate corrections
• Audit completed tasks for AD (Airworthiness Directives) compliance, re-inspection intervals or termination
• Audit completed tasks for SSD (Structurally Significant Detail), CID (Corrosion Inspection Document), SB (Service Bulletin), etc. compliance, re-inspection intervals or termination
• Audit engine shop visit records for AD compliance and accurate Life Limited Parts trace
• Set up all components, AD’s, SB’s, inspections for all new engines & props
• Set up all Airworthiness Limitations requirements for STC’s as they are installed
• Audit KFL Work cards for unscheduled SB/AD compliance
• Audit Maintenance Packages for unscheduled repairs and set up inspections if required
• Audit all technical records for compliance with Company, ISO and DOT (Department of Transportation) standards
• Manual updates for all aircraft logs including engine, prop and times
• Provide current TSO (Time Since Overhaul) & historical information for components disposition to rest of business as needed
• Supply current, accurate information to all KFL departments & Bases as required
• SSD reports to Convair as required.
• Supply current, accurate information for Engine Shop visits
• Correspond with companies who are leasing KF Aircraft – AFNZ and IFL (request extra/missing documents, request clarification, answer questions)
||• Aircraft parts and paperwork knowledge an asset
• Familiar with M3
• Good organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
• Mathematical aptitude.
• Detail oriented.
• Takes pride in accuracy
• Proficient computer skills especially in MS Excel and Word
• Previous Technical Records or Accounting Experience would be an asset.
• Must be a team player accented with good communication skills
• Must enjoy auditing paperwork and inputting data
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||To support your career we offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, a matching pension plan, and a benefit plan that includes: Medical, extended medical, dental (including orthodontics for children), Health Spending Account (HSA), life and accident insurance, paid sick time, short and long term disability and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. These benefits are extended to your spouse and dependent children.