Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply For This Job and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply For This Job Tell A Friend
||Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd
At Kelowna Flightcraft, our people enjoy rewarding, quality work in a friendly environment where we have one thing in common: we are proud of what we do!
Privately owned and operated, Kelowna Flightcraft Group of Companies is an industry leading aviation company. We operate two full service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON with 11 bases spread across Canada. Our facilities support Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767, Convair 580, DC10, Dash 8, Astra 1125 and other aircraft. With exciting and challenging opportunities, we are offering you the chance to join our team and take your career to new heights at our Kelowna base.
||Located in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is home to our Head Office and our largest maintenance facility. We have over 500 employees employed locally, who spend their off-hours enjoying all the valley has to offer year round from skiing to wineries to golfing to any of our amazing lakes. Kelowna was awarded the honour of Cultural Capital of Canada in 2004. Our strong and growing company provides the community, co-workers and satisfying challenges that makes the connection between career and lifestyle.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Operations & Inventory Supervisor
||The Operations & Inventory Supervisor position reports to the Materials Manager and is responsible for the supervision, guidance and development of a group of approximately 35-45 Materials Management staff, generally centralized within the Kelowna Base. This position is directly responsible for the efficient operation of the Inventory Management Group, Parts Counter Group, Warehouse & Shipping Group and DND Stores Operations. These areas support many internal customers and are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of inventory and operations at Kelowna Flightcraft within agreed specifications.
||The Operations & Inventory Supervisor position is responsible for the following:
• Supervise, guide and develop staff within the Inventory Management Group, Parts Counter Group, Warehouse & Shipping Group and DND Stores Operations to ensure the effective management of inventory and the provision of superior customer service;
• Effectively communicate internally and externally at all levels including Senior Management;
• Develop and Execute inventory management best practices in a timely and professional manner;
• Work with and develop a range of internal (KFL) and external (Supplier) inventory management processes to maximize process affectivity and reduce administrative costs; and
• Define, structure and manage inventory management processes to meet all KFL business needs.
• Grade 12 graduate
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a Materials Management Supervisory position with proven ability to competently perform all Specific Accountabilities
• Post secondary education in this field is a definite asset
• Work experience in a warehouse environment
• Working knowledge of aircraft industry an asset
• Proactive problem solving and advanced trouble shooting skills
• Ability to build an effective team and take initiative to lead and implement positive change
• Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills at all levels
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills in MS Office programs
• Demonstrated use of integrated business ERP systems an asset
• Proven verbal and written communication skills. Strong customer orientation
• Planning, organizing, multitasking skills and attention to detail are required
• Able to work productively in a fast paced high pressure environment
• Work independently as well as in a team environment
1 Inventory Counter Supervisor
1 Inventory Lead
1 Warehouse & Shipping Lead
1 DND Stores Operations Lead
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||To support your career we offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, a matching pension plan, and a benefit plan that includes: Medical, extended medical, dental (including orthodontics for children), Health Spending Account (HSA), life and accident insurance, paid sick time, short and long term disability and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. These benefits are extended to your spouse and dependent children.