Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply For This Job and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply For This Job Tell A Friend
||Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd
At Kelowna Flightcraft, our people enjoy rewarding, quality work in a friendly environment where we have one thing in common: we are proud of what we do!
Privately owned and operated, Kelowna Flightcraft Group of Companies is an industry leading aviation company. We operate two full service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON with 11 bases spread across Canada. Our facilities support Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767, Convair 580, DC10, Dash 8, Astra 1125 and other aircraft. With exciting and challenging opportunities, we are offering you the chance to join our team and take your career to new heights at our Kelowna base.
||Located in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is home to our Head Office and our largest maintenance facility. We have over 500 employees employed locally, who spend their off-hours enjoying all the valley has to offer year round from skiing to wineries to golfing to any of our amazing lakes. Kelowna was awarded the honour of Cultural Capital of Canada in 2004. Our strong and growing company provides the community, co-workers and satisfying challenges that makes the connection between career and lifestyle.
||British Columbia [BC]
||NDT Technician - YLW Base
||• Carry out all NDT inspections as required for YLW and YHM Maintenance
• Responsible to carry out work in accordance with Boeing, Convair, CGSB, MIL, AMS, ASTM and ASME approved specifications and techniques
• Ensure all NDT equipment is properly calibrated and maintained in good working order
• Carry out all other job tasks related to NDT inspections as requested by NDT Supervisor
||• Must have five (5) CGSB Level II Certifications with Radiography A/S (aircraft structures) required.
• Have at least five (5) years’ experience in the NDT field with a good working knowledge of NDT aircraft inspections.
• Have a good working knowledge of low frequency eddy current inspection; this is required for corrosion assessment and aircraft inspections.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to complete aircraft records.
• The normal working hours for the NDT position in Kelowna (YLW) will be Monday to Friday 0700 to 1530 hours. Note: Varying shift changes will be required in the work schedule to meet maintenance requirements for aircraft requiring x-ray and engine isotope inspections
• Some travel to Hamilton, ON
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||To support your career we offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, a matching pension plan, and a benefit plan that includes: Medical, extended medical, dental (including orthodontics for children), Health Spending Account (HSA), life and accident insurance, paid sick time, short and long term disability and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. These benefits are extended to your spouse and dependent children.