Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply For This Job and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply For This Job Tell A Friend
At Kelowna Flightcraft, our people enjoy rewarding, quality work in a friendly environment where we have one thing in common: we are proud of what we do!
Privately owned and operated, Kelowna Flightcraft Group of Companies is an industry leading aviation company. We operate two full service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON with 11 bases spread across Canada. Our facilities support Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767, Convair 580, DC10, Dash 8, Astra 1125 and other aircraft. With exciting and challenging opportunities, we are offering you the chance to join our team and take your career to new heights at our Kelowna base.
||Located in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is home to our Head Office and our largest maintenance facility. We have over 500 employees employed locally, who spend their off-hours enjoying all the valley has to offer year round from skiing to wineries to golfing to any of our amazing lakes. Kelowna was awarded the honour of Cultural Capital of Canada in 2004. Our strong and growing company provides the community, co-workers and satisfying challenges that makes the connection between career and lifestyle.
||British Columbia [BC]
||M3 Helpdesk Support
||Work as part of a team that is the single point of contact for all M3 software issues and service requests (known as a Support Case). The term performs according to a service level agreement (SLA) to the M3 user population; the agreement intends that the majority of Support Cases are resolved on first contact. For all unresolved issues, the team promptly allocates resources and monitors resolution progress.
||• Follow agreed procedures; provide advice to users on M3. Make initial diagnosis of any incidents and advise known solutions where applicable.
• Keep users informed of the progress of their Incidents / Requests.
• Provide accurate Incident assignment ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
• Respond to call/emails within agreed SLAs.
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
• For all requests that cannot be directly resolved, provide an effective interface between users and those responsible for incidence diagnosis and resolution, taking into account agreed levels of service; ensure that priority setting and escalation procedures are applied effectively.
• Take responsibility for and own incidents; resolve, manage, expedite through to completion to the users’ satisfaction within service level agreements, maintaining user contact throughout.
• Ensure that the appropriate problem and incident management processes are followed; assist in the raising of known errors and problems and the expansion of a knowledge base to improve first-time fix rates.
• Assist in the creation and development of incident management procedures and maintain other documentation where appropriate.
• Help identify service improvement opportunities.
• Work together with your team members to ensure all aspects of M3 Support delivery are met.
• Promote and sustain a constructive, supportive and friendly working relationship with external and internal users, management and other work colleagues.
||• Post-secondary education or courses in an IT related field and working knowledge of M3 or other SAP enterprise wide software
• Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications
• Customer focus and excellent customer service skills with experience on a Service Desk preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to complete routine tasks in a careful manner despite distractions
• Ability to prioritize, organize and schedule work effectively
• Ability to apply logic in diagnosing and resolving issues
• Ability to influence, negotiate and work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal
• A friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
• Able to work in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment.
• The ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor.
• Good problem solving skills
• Must be able to work on call, evenings and weekend shifts.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||To support your career we offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, a matching pension plan, and a benefit plan that includes: Medical, extended medical, dental (including orthodontics for children), Health Spending Account (HSA), life and accident insurance, paid sick time, short and long term disability and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. These benefits are extended to your spouse and dependent children.