Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply For This Job and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply For This Job Tell A Friend
At Kelowna Flightcraft, our people enjoy rewarding, quality work in a friendly environment where we have one thing in common: we are proud of what we do!
Privately owned and operated, Kelowna Flightcraft Group of Companies is an industry leading aviation company. We operate two full service MRO facilities in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON with 11 bases spread across Canada. Our facilities support Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767, Convair 580, DC10, Dash 8, Astra 1125 and other aircraft. With exciting and challenging opportunities, we are offering you the chance to join our team and take your career to new heights at our Kelowna base.
||Located in BC’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is home to our Head Office and our largest maintenance facility. We have over 500 employees employed locally, who spend their off-hours enjoying all the valley has to offer year round from skiing to wineries to golfing to any of our amazing lakes. Kelowna was awarded the honour of Cultural Capital of Canada in 2004. Our strong and growing company provides the community, co-workers and satisfying challenges that makes the connection between career and lifestyle.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Business Systems Analyst
||Operating closely with departmental representatives, works to identify, develop feasibility studies for, and implement, information technology systems to improve business operations.
||• To work with the Business Management team in maintaining the integrity of the various business systems, through process change control, documentation management, data management, end user training and support and systems interface management.
• To liaise and co-ordinate with other Business Technical Support individuals in ensuring overall systems and process consistency and integrity.
• To work with the Business Managers and Users in maximizing the adoption of business systems and the adherence to company policy and procedures with respect to systems usage.
• To work with the appropriate Business Managers to identify OPI, KPI and related performance measures. Develop BI tools, dashboards and monitors to enhance business decision making and optimize ERP/transactional performance metrics.
• To identify potential business opportunities or issues where the extension of current business systems would be beneficial to the company. To develop business requirements specifications and present to line management and the IS Manager for approval.
• To develop, conduct and manage process test plans, scripts and documentation for M3 upgrades to timescales determined by the IS Manager.
• To investigate system issues with end users, documenting and escalating where appropriate to the software supplier using the agreed process and protocols. To manage the issue to resolution, including the testing of fixes, development of process updates/documentation, amendments to LLA and the delivery of end user retraining if necessary.
• To manage, deliver or support IT related projects as required by the IS Manager.
||• Two or more years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst or Programmer/Analyst role.
• Experience in ERP environments – Lawson M3 preferred.
• Exposure to BI tools and techniques. Strong SQL skills. Qlikview experience an asset.
• A business or computer related degree is preferable.
• Some programming experience would be of interest.
• Team-based and results-oriented style of leadership and communication, working with minimal supervision
• Proven track record of strong technical, analytical and communication skills
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||To support your career we offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, a matching pension plan, and a benefit plan that includes: Medical, extended medical, dental (including orthodontics for children), Health Spending Account (HSA), life and accident insurance, paid sick time, short and long term disability and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. These benefits are extended to your spouse and dependent children.