||Administrative Assistant, Legal
Administrative Assistant, Legal
This is your chance to work in a dynamic organization that supports a balanced lifestyle of work and home. Our client is looking for enthusiasm and initiative, coupled with exceptional communication and technical skills. You have a proactive approach and superior organizational skills.
The successful candidate will be someone who is professional in demeanor, and who is looking to contribute to a supportive team environment.If you are an accomplished problem-solver who can handle time sensitive and confidential material while juggling multiple and changing priorities, then this may be the job for you!
- Administrative support via e-mail and telephone
- Tracking of filings, responses, and reports
- Correspondence (mail, typing letters, memos, mail merges)
- Data entry
- Telephone technical support
- Audit preparation
- Management of e-mail account; respond to, flag, and direct e-mails
- Quarterly send-outs
- Meeting minutes
- Filing, photocopying, and other clerical duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of an Administrative Assistant Certificate Program
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, balance priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well on your own and within a team
Reference ID: 1594-D
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact either Vanessa Goodridge or Cindy Brannan via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.