Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on "Apply Now!" and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Real Estate - Property Management
||Accounting Assistant-Property Management
Accounting Assistant- Property Manager, Downtown Vancouver, 12-16 Month Contract with possibility for extension.
This leading international property manager celebrates 30 years of success and a reputation for high quality master-planned communities across Canada. Our client has created a new opportunity for an Accounting Assistant who will report to Accounting Manager.
· Accounts Receivable functions including; Review and deposit all cheques; posting of the receipts and deposits;Update Excel tenant schedules on receipts
· Accounts Payable functions including; matching and coding of invoices / payment requests for manager’s approval; entering in invoices, printing cheques
· Bank reconciliations for all bank accounts and adjusting journal entries
· Trust account reconciliations
· Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Accounting Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience in property management industry is an asset
- Strong systems skills required and exposure to Yardi software definite asset.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and customer-service focused individual
- Strong communication skills
Quoting reference #1549-C
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expert Recruiters Financial
(Formerly Geri Ramsay & Associates)
883 Helmcken St.
"Exceeding expectations...one placement at a time"