Temporary Switchboard Receptionist
Our client, a professional downtown establishment, is looking for a mature and well-spoken individual to cover their reception area.
The Switchboard Operator will be responsible for professionally managing and directing the flow of information through the front desk, while ensuring voice communications and messages are delivered accurately. Other duties may include:
· Managing front desk operations
· Greeting, directing, and announcing visitors as required
· Covering phones and transferring calls through a multi-line switchboard
· Taking and distributing accurate and concise messages
· Providing assistance and information to callers if possible
· Receiving incoming mail and/or couriers
· Assisting with basic administration as required
Education and experience:
· High school diploma
· Minimum 2 years of reception/switchboard experience required
· Must have excellent customer service skills and a solutions oriented approach; hospitality background an asset
· Great attention to detail
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
· Knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP) is an asset
· Strong communication skills
Reference ID: 1567-Vtemp
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact either Vanessa Goodridge or Darcia Bower via email@example.com.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.