Temporary Switchboard Receptionist
Our client, a professional downtown establishment, is looking for a mature and well-spoken individual to cover their reception area.
The Switchboard Operator will be responsible for professionally managing and directing the flow of information through the front desk, while ensuring voice communications and messages are delivered accurately. Other duties may include:
· Managing front desk operations
· Greeting and directing visitors as required
· Covering phones, transferring calls, taking and distributing accurate and concise messages through a multi-line switchboard
· Providing information to callers, relaying messages and announcing visitors
· Receiving incoming mail and/or couriers
· Assisting with basic administration as required
Education and experience:
· High school diploma
· Minimum 2 years of reception/switchboard experience required
· Knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP) is an asset
· Strong communication skills
Reference ID: 1521-Vtemp
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact either Vanessa Goodridge or Darcia Bower via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.