Real Estate/Property Development/Construction
||FILLED - Project Administrator, Immediate Start
Project Administrator, Immediate Start
Our client, a high profile real estate company, is looking for a full-time Project Administrator to join their team. Assisting a busy team of professionals, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top companies in the city. With offices coast to coast, our client offers its employees stability, long-term growth, and a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Coordinate the execution of all administrative tasks, and process documents accordingly; support in organizing and prioritizing of meetings and tasks
- Arrange all administrative aspects of project meetings including material preparation, technology equipment and support, and catering as required
- Manage regular project coordination meetings and issue meeting minutes and associated communication
- Liaise with the client on an on-going basis to ensure prompt action on project related documentation
- Provide assistance and support to the Project Managers with respect to the delivery of projects, determine resources, monitor performance, develop project schedules, work plan budgets, quality control, and assigning work related to; provide regular project status reports to the relevant Project Manager
- Update information in proprietary management system and review with Project Manager/Coordinator for accuracy
- Manage documents related to the project management process; file management for each project and/or electronic filing of tender bid forms, proposal approval forms, change orders, feasibility approvals, vendor quotations, purchase orders, invoices and other relevant project documentation
- Contract administration; attend to tender openings and record results, issue letters of acceptance and regret, update tender tracking log, set up tender opening dates and invite tender participants
- Coordinate project close-out procedures for all projects; receive purged hard copy files from the Project Managers, complete archiving of records and arrange for archiving, follow up, and gather all necessary close out documents
- Assist in project accounting duties; prepare purchase orders for Project Manager/Coordinator review and issuance, record purchases/commitments in the accounting system, reconcile invoices to purchase orders for Project Manager/Coordinator review and issuance, record invoices in the accounting system, and update project cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis
- Track vendor commitments and maintain a detailed records of all collating documentation
- Process time sensitive invoices for payment by the Accounts Payable department; reconcile invoicing on a monthly basis
As the ideal candidate for this position you have 2-5 years’ administrative experience in a real estate, sales, or project type environment. You have exceptional organizational, communication, and technical skills. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you take pride in your ability to provide solid administrative support to others. In addition, you are outgoing and personable, and are looking to work in a professional and established firm. If this describes you, apply now!
Reference ID: 1555-V
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact either Vanessa Goodridge or Darcia Bower via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.