Front Desk Coordinator
Our client, a full service construction company, is focused on a superior service model and relationship building both internally and externally. Currently they are looking for a Receptionist to represent their Vancouver based office as the first point of contact, and also act as a key coordinator for multiple internal departments.
This smaller but growing team is looking for a professional and service focused individual, who is eager to plant their feet in this booming industry and fantastic team for 2-3 years to come. They value their employees, and offer both benefits and advancement following this term.
· Answer the multi-line switchboard; assist and direct callers
· Greet and assist clients
· Mail management; receive, sort, distribute in a timely manner
· Courier management; order, track, and verify cost associated
· Full ownership, upkeep, and organization of the office environment
· Ordering and maintaining office supplies and products; negotiating contracts
· Calendar and database management
· Travel bookings for employees as required
· Administer company phones; order new product, reconcile and verify bills
· Assist with company event planning and execution
· Special projects as assigned
· Reception and/or customer service experience; office based ideal
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, Excel, Word
· Switchboard experience an asset but not mandatory
· Maximizer experience an asset
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Extremely organized and detailed
· Professional and mature demeanor
As the successful candidate, you have at least 3 years of work experience in a client facing role. You are a key contributor to a team but also have the ability to self-motivate and work independently, with the ability to think on your feet and a willingness to take on a multiple number of tasks.
If you are looking to transition out of hospitality and/or plant your feet within a great company and build on your skill set, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Reference ID: 1718-V
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact either Vanessa Goodridge or Darcia Bower via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.