Accountant-payroll experience required for well-established, growing manufacturer in Delta, Opportunity for Growth to Controller of one of the divisions!
Our client is a well-established manufacturer in Delta. They are looking to add a full cycle accountant to also process payroll. Excellent opportunity to prove yourself and grow into a Controllership role for one of the company’s divisions.
Reporting to the Controller, Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full cycle accounting and payroll responsibilities
- Process salaried and hourly payroll (union/non-union)for up to 60 employees using ERP System
- Responsible for administration of company benefits and RRSP administration
- Responsible for processing of all yearend payroll records, preparation, submission and distribution of annual tax forms (T4) for all employees.
- Calculate and prepare payments for government Statutory Remittances, Union Remittances, RRSP, and WCB as required within required deadlines.
- Responsible for preparing financial statements and monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts and adjusting journal entries as required.
- Maintain General Ledgers for all companies checking for correct distribution on postings including prepaid expenses, amortization and clearing accounts (both recurring and other).
- Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for all companies and adjusting journal entries and monthly recurring entries.
- Calculate PST and GST payments due and prepare remittances by the 15th of each month for companies.
- Perform various duties related to Accounts Receivable including all related filing.
- Responsible for the Corporate Visa Card and monthly reconciliation.
- Near completion of CMA/CGA
- 3-5 years of experience with full cycle accounting and payroll
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, team player
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Brannan via email@example.com.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.