Executive Administrative Assistant
Our client is looking for a service focused Administrative Assistant who is team oriented, and passionate about supporting and helping others. This is an amazing opportunity to support the Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant to the President of a prominent establishment.
Valuing service, integrity, teamwork and innovation, our client, named Best Employer 7 years in a row, is looking for a professional and dynamic individual to join their team commencing immediately. As the assistant to this busy group, the successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be warm and outgoing; a people pleaser who is always striving to go above and beyond both internally and externally, and who is looking to plant their feet in a varied administrative role for years to come. They will also be polished and professional in their presentation and have excellent communication skills.
A background in hospitality is mandatory, as is previous Assistant experience, be it administrative and/or personal. Problem solving, discretion, willingness, and flexibility are all key to being successful in this role.
· Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally
· General administration; couriers, mail, faxes – incoming and outgoing, calendar management
· Reception duties; assist callers as able, screen and direct, message taking, main reception relief as required
· Prepare general correspondence, memos, presentations
· Assist with event, meeting, and promotional planning
· Reporting, file management, record keeping
· Personal errands; pick-ups/deliveries, meetings, calls, travel arrangements
· Other clerical duties and special projects as assigned
· Minimum of two to three years’ experience in general office administration
· Experience supporting at the senior level
· Background in hospitality/customer service role
· Driver’s license; comfortable driving downtown/West Vancouver
· Must have excellent customer service skills and a solutions oriented approach
· Ability to exercise professionalism and resiliency in any situation
· Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
· Intelligent, organized and be able to handle a large work load effectively and efficiently
· High level of organization and follow up skills
· Highly motivated and detailed; takes pride in a job well done
· Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook
· Experience in PowerPoint, Adobe, and Publisher an asset but not required
· Ability to take ownership of special projects and tasks with little to no supervision
· Ability to follow through with and take direction with professionalism
· A team player with a proactive, can do attitude
· Post-Secondary degree/diploma is an asset
Driver’s license required, own vehicle ideal but not mandatory.
Reference ID: 1644-V
In order for your application to be processed efficiently, we encourage you to apply online using the Apply Now! link below.
If you have any questions, please contact either Vanessa Goodridge or Darcia Bower via email@example.com.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.