If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Manager Loan Administration
||Our Client is a boutique commercial real estate firm providing services for both private and institutional clients. The company is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the Manager, Loan Administration role at their Corporate Office in North Toronto.
||This individual will be responsible for managing the loan servicing requirements for a growing portfolio of commercial real estate loans/mortgages. This candidate will be working closely with the senior management team and the company’s external clients.
• Tracking, receiving and distributing loan payments and related documentation;
• Performing periodic risk analysis on underlying assets and covenants;
• Reviewing and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports;
• Preparing financial summaries as required;
• Producing and developing reports and databases for internal and external requirements using both proprietary and external systems.
• University or relevant degree in a related field
• Solid understanding of the mortgage brokerage environment
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• 3-5 years’ experience in a loan administration role is preferred
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience with database and spreadsheet management software
• Experience in managing projects independently
• Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Interest in working for a small organization with exceptional growth potential