If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Our client seeks a Financial Planner to service Ottawa and the surrounding areas. This is NOT a commission based role. The incumbent will provide solutions and advice through a financial planning approach as a mobile, self-directed sales professional. Your primary focus will be to develop, service and retain business within a highly focused client base that will be provided to you.
||• Implements initiatives to respond to a changing marketplace, and corrective action strategies to achieve volumes, including making recommendations on new products and services
• Achieves business sales results through sales and market management, the implementation of strategic priorities and the development of marketing plans
• Reviews sales results to plan, and discuss at regular meetings with the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, and adjusts activities as required
• Maximizes the use of technology, and known client information to identify business opportunities, documenting all relevant client sales and service contacts, and results
• Maintains sales pipeline for regular review with Vice President, Sales & Marketing
• Contacts outstanding clients and reviews their portfolios regarding their investments in order to ensure they are satisfied and that their portfolios are appropriate relative to their investment outlook (KYC)
• Prepares client asset allocation proposals
• Builds external network relationships by establishing/identifying centers of influence, to capitalize on business opportunities and referrals.
||• Hold CFP designation or equivalent
• Hold and/or qualify for IFIC license
• Demonstrates an eagerness and desire to continue to grow personally and professionally which is evident in on-going activities through utilization of self learning initiatives and mediums. Strives to exceed performance expectations by continually challenging oneself and “raising the bar”.
• Over 3 years of direct investment sales experience
• Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
• University or College graduate