If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Financial Planning Specialist
||Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment where they will be helping financial advisors to provide advanced tax, estate and financial planning strategies and wealth management solutions to high net worth clients. The successful individual will have a solid understanding of financial planning strategies, products and services and their application in solving high net worth client needs.
||•Provide financial, retirement, tax, estate and succession planning strategies and support to the high net worth clients of our investment advisors.
•Develop systems & processes for the effective & efficient delivery of wealth planning support services to advisors and clients.
•Develop & implement wealth planning service standards to ensure a consistently excellent advisor and client experience.
•Market the services of the High Net Worth consultation group to our financial advisors.
•Utilize your subject matter expertise in tax, estate and financial planning to provide support to key department and firm wide initiatives.
||• CFP Designation
• Bachelor's degree in business or finance
• CFA Enrolment or completion a definite asset
• LLQP Course, and or CLU
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial products and their application in solving client needs gained through at least 5 years experience in the financial services industry
• Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing complex portfolio construction, and insurance planning strategies
• Experience with financial planning software preferred