If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Business Analyst, Trading Life Cycle/Order Management
||Our client is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to expand their capacity in line with rapid growth of their wealth management product line. The successful candidate knows the trade lifecycle across asset classes, and can help to advise clients and the wealth management development team on how to best integrate trade initiation capabilities into industry standard OMS platforms & pre/post trade compliance engines.
Their team consists of outstanding individuals in their field with agile minds from diverse cultures. Their global focus allows us to draw from a marketplace that is constantly evolving and improving. It is their innovative solutions in Financial Services and Wealth Management that allows them to stand apart from their competitors.
||• University degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Computer Science, Math or Economics.
• Strong analytical and technical skills using a structured approach such as use-case analysis and report development.
• Experience with 1 or more of the standard pre/post trade compliance & OMS software vendors would be helpful: Charles River, SS&C, EzeCastle and/or trade communication protocols (e.g. FIX…)
• Should have hands-on SQL expertise to assist with Financial Testing / data validation/problem determination
• Good understanding of front, middle and back office trading protocols and lifecycle trade settlement processing.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills.
• Wealth/Portfolio Management exposure is a must. Candidates with a MBA in Finance, Completion of CSI Wealth Management courses, and/or their CFA are excellent.