Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? If so, click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Our brief online application process consists of six easy steps. You may be asked a few screening questions at the end of the application process. Please be prepared to complete the entire application to ensure we receive all information requested to help us best assess your credentials for our open positions. You will receive an an acknowledgement once you have successfully submitted your application.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
||IT Client Support Analyst
||Contract Full Time
|Company [Job Posting]
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
You will have the opportunity to…
- Utilize your technical proficiency with various software and hardware products to provide telephone/hands-on technical support to corporate office users and remote users.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 technical support for the IT environment, using both L1 troubleshooting (telephone and remote takeover) and L2 resolution (onsite repair).
- Provide telephone/hands-on technical support to corporate office users and remote users running current Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and a large number of shrink-wrap and custom applications within specified service levels;
- Setup/terminate accounts in Windows Active Directory Environment, Microsoft Exchange, RightFax, Blackberry Enterprise Manager, and various other applications within specified service levels;
- Track all requests for technical support in the Incident Monitor ticketing system;
- Ensure updates are done in an accurate and timely manner;
- Escalate to other support towers as required;
- Maintain inventory of all computer software, hardware, and peripherals for corporate offices;
- Schedule warranty service repairs for workstations and printers as required and ensure vendor service level agreements are met;
- Assist in corporate moves and department projects as needed;
- Ensure high customer service and satisfaction levels;
- Manage deployment of patches and upgrades to company desktop environment;
- Create, manage, standardize, and deploy corporate workstation images;
- Some manual labour (lifting and moving computer equipment) is required; and
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned;
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a solid understanding of current MS Windows operating systems, MS Office suites and variety of commonly used applications;
- Must be fluently Bilingual (English and French);
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with computer software/hardware troubleshooting and technical support in a business environment, providing both phone and onsite support;
- Experience using imaging software to create update and deploy desktop and laptop images would be an asset;
- Must have a high level of organizational skills and experience/ability working in a complicated and fast-paced environment, which demands heavy multi-tasking;
- Strong written and verbal skills required to provide detailed documentation of work;
- Ability to provide support in a calm, professional demeanor with a focus on customer service;
- Familiarity with Dell and HP hardware is preferred; and
- Must be flexible with schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call support;
Please Note: This is a 12 month contract.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.