Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? If so, click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Our brief online application process consists of six easy steps. You may be asked a few screening questions at the end of the application process. Please be prepared to complete the entire application to ensure we receive all information requested to help us best assess your credentials for our open positions. You will receive an an acknowledgement once you have successfully submitted your application.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
||Manager, Product Marketing
||Regular Full Time
|Company [Job Posting]
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Be responsible for developing marketing strategies for specific funds, fund managers and/or fund categories as well as for promoting the specific services offered.
- Leveraging marketing intelligence work in collaboration with Product Managers and Sales to:
- obtain a thorough understanding of the category/fund/manager;
- be knowledgeable on competitive positioning from both an investment & marketing perspective;
- understand when and how Wholesalers and Advisors use the fund/manager/category;
- appreciate how investors typically view this fund within their own portfolio;
- Provide recommendations and get buy-in for the following in discussions with Product Managers and Sales:
- The objective of the marketing initiative under consideration;
- Background on Wholesalers, Advisors & Investors who use the fund or a similar fund;
- Competitive context in which the fund/manager/category is competing;
- Recommendation of strategies/approaches to be taken;
- Measures of success (i.e. sales, assets, tickets, requests, etc.);
- Resources required from the Product Management area to effectively market the fund/manager/category;
- Recommendation of marketing tactics (i.e. brochures, advertising, e-mail blast, webinars, etc.);
- Timing of delivery of each tactic and the various responsibilities;
- Budget for program being proposed.
- Regular maintenance of marketing material and coordination of quarterly updates;
- Responsible for new product launches; work in conjunction with Product Department early on in the process in order to deliver a well thought-out and intelligent launch;
- Act as a Project Manager for each program/initiative developed;
- Work in conjunction with other Product Marketing Managers to ensure a consolidated approach to fund marketing; and
- Solicit feedback from Wholesalers to measure successes & identify areas for improvement with regard to marketing initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing;
- 5+ years of sales or marketing experience in the financial services industry;
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel spreadsheets, Outlook. Word etc,).
- Previous experience within the financial services industry a must;
- Completion of the CSC &/or IFIC course an asset;
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills;
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to co-operate effectively with others;
- Professional & tactful in client dealings;
- Keen ability to influence and accomplish work through other people and functional departments;
- Excellent creative writing skills;
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and make recommendations;
- Self-confident and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines & priorities;
- Strong project management skills; and
- Flexible individual with creative problem-solving & analytical skills.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.