Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? If so, click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Our brief online application process consists of six easy steps. You may be asked a few screening questions at the end of the application process. Please be prepared to complete the entire application to ensure we receive all information requested to help us best assess your credentials for our open positions. You will receive an an acknowledgement once you have successfully submitted your application.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
||Advisor Services Associate (12 month contract)
||Contract Full Time
|Company [Job Posting]
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Be the primary client support of contact between the DundeeWealth Head Office and DundeeWealth Advisors across Canada.
- Interact and be a key point of reference for DundeeWealth Advisors, providing assistance and direction in all areas of operations.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
- Manage in-bound calls/emails from Advisors and clients regarding various Products and Services;
- Provide advisors with technical support across various technology focused tools and resources;
- Educate advisors on implementing technology;
- Liaise between advisors and Operations department;
- Take ownership of your respective correspondence, issues and problems within predefined quality standards;
- Pro-actively engage with Advisors to support Advisors and their practices;
- Follow up with third party companies as required to assist Advisors;
- Ability to advise/train on Dataphile, Dundeemail, MAST and Wealthtracker;
- Build and maintain positive and pro-active relationships with Advisors and Operations;
- Ensure internal and external escalation procedures are followed in a timely manner for prompt resolution; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with an IIROC/MFDA firm, preferably in a client services or support capacity;
- Previous customer service skills within the financial services industry;
- General knowledge of financial services back office processing;
- Proficiency in Dataphile and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Must be flexible to work in a late shift and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as member of a team; and
- Must be highly organized and able to deal with Advisors, Branch Managers, and internal and external partners/suppliers in a professional manner.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.
||DWM Securities Inc.