A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to…
· Be part of an industry recognized leader in the wealth management business;
· Work alongside a successful Investment Advisor, in the exciting and changing world of financial planning;
· Provide a high level of administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism at every interaction;
· Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities);
· Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support.
· Process mutual fund trades, and follow-up on transactions and changes;
· Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation;
· Schedule and organize client meetings;
· Prepare appropriate investment and financial planning review material;
· Maintain client files and contact management system;
· Perform other administrative assignments as required.
Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of administrative functions and procedures;
· Enjoy working within a team environment;
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word Perfect, Excel and Outlook;
· Experience with Dataphile or a similar securities processing application;
· Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills;
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
· Autonomy, initiative and attention to detail;
· Ability to prioritize daily tasks and create an efficient workflow;
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional financial services or mutual funds environment as an administrative assistant.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nicky Trasias, firstname.lastname@example.org