Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? If so, click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Our brief online application process consists of six easy steps. You may be asked a few screening questions at the end of the application process. Please be prepared to complete the entire application to ensure we receive all information requested to help us best assess your credentials for our open positions. You will receive an an acknowledgement once you have successfully submitted your application.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
||Customer Relations Centre Specialist
||Contract Full Time
|Company [Job Posting]
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
You will have the opportunity to…
- Interact with customers via phone to provide effective customer service in response to inquiries and/or issues regarding accounts and related issues.
- Analyze accounts, determine and initiate appropriate follow-up and respond to customers’ needs.
- Strive to meet or exceed performance standards set by the department on a daily basis in an inbound call-center environment.
- Receive and responds to all customer inquiries and issues relating to fund and account details;
- Interface with other departments to insure customer requests are being processed in a timely manner;
- Conduct preliminary analysis on research requests;
- Act as a liaison between clients and the Client Resolutions team;
- Escalate any customer concerns/issues to immediate Supervisor;
- Perform follow-up calls to clients to inform them of the status of their request;
- Maintain familiarity with policies and procedures of the department; and
- Work on special projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- College Diploma or the approved equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- CSC/ IFIC certification definite asset;
- Bilingual (French & English) definite asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. Ifast and Dataphile);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team;
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems or complaints in a timely manner;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Good problem-solving and time management skills;
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills; and
- Demonstrates interest to learn.
Please Note: This role is a 6 month contract
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.