||Associate, Office Services
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to...
- Facilitate and service all departments and properties within the company from purchasing supplies, storage requirements, the delivery of mail and courier services.
- Build a strong relationship with all internal departments.
- Maintain onsite office supplies;
- Manage and staff the Office Services counter (i.e. signing in FedEx, UPS, mail, sending out Same day Courier Packages etc.,);
- Provide technical assistance with respect to company machinery (photocopiers, fax machines etc.,);
- Coordinate on/off site storage requests and requirements;
- Maintain daily reports on spending costs (re: Cda Post, ICS mail etc.,);
- Liaison for service requests with respect to building maintenance (re: light replacements, washroom floods etc.,);
- Sorting & distributing inter office mail (4 x day), Canada Post, ICS, FedEx , Purolator, and all other Courier Packages;
- Liaison with supply vendors on occasion;
- Distribution and control of security passes, Toners, Newspapers, Daily CDS runs, Kitchen Supplies & Vending;
- Assist in the coordination and execution of internal moves & relocations when required;
- Manage and process invoices related to the Montreal day to day operation;
- Occasionally assist his/her manager with special projects; and
- Assist other department in peak by helping them out with their photocopying, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- College Diploma or University Degree, preferably with a major in Business Administration;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant mail room experience;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook);
- Good verbal communication & exceptional customer service skills;
- Ability to cope with stress in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to analyze a situation and make quick decisions;
- Detail oriented with good time management skills;
- Intermittent physical demands – lifting, moving boxes, etc; and
- Ability to multi-task.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.