If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||320 Bay Street
|Client Postal / Zip Code
|Post this job on Drake Mobile?
||Regional Manager for Top Canadian Retailer
|What is in it for you?
||Dynamic Regional Manager needed for well established Canadian retailer.
Our Client is massive player in Canadian retail!
This Canadian owned company operates fashion retail outlets in all major shopping destinations. They strive for fashion independence and require the same forward-thinking from their Regional Managers. They are taking over the fashion market with their progressive designs and keen eye for customer focused detail!
Our Partner is known for its creative bonus programs and offers attractive compensation packages. This Retailer is healthy and growing... don't you want to grow with it??
|The Ideal Candidate
||• A keen sense of business to run your operation as entrepreneurial as possible.
• Creatively minded and able to develop out-of-box approaches and solutions.
• Excellent communicator and able to mentor and coach individuals to optimize their performance for succession planning.
• You are focused on the big picture and results driven.
• Patient and empathetic
• A strong background in retail fashion and regional management.
||You will be required to develop a sales environment that is results driven, while mentoring and maintaining your sales team for 7 retail locations. It is vital that you stay closely knit to top-level management, to insure your operation is focused on the Customer. You must be able to manage your inventory and make key decision on stock control and loss prevention issues. You will be responsible for ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met; resolving any health and safety, legal and security issues. Above all, you are there to manage the store to its full potential, generating growth and competitive edge in the market. A strong knowledge of the fashion industry and the ability to stay current with the trends and innovations of the market will make you a success!
||• A sales team of 7 stores reporting to yourself directly.
• Required to train, coach and develop concrete action plans to generate net growth from your staff.
• Work closely with your store managers to ensure your location is optimizing sales for the company and providing the best possible service for the customer.
• Develop daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for your stores and you will strive to exceed these targets!
• Maintain shrinkage in your stores, developing action plans in order to decrease this shrinkage in your inventory.
• Maintaining turnover by recruiting the best individuals for your sales teams and fostering a team atmosphere in all locations.
||• 3-5 years experience in Regional Management in an A Volume store, or Flagship
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Creative, out-of-the-box approach to building the business
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
• Numbers driven
||51k - 60k
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||• Aggressive bonus program
• Benefits and compensations package
• Car Allowance
Please apply to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have questions regarding this position please contact Nives Zovko at 416-216-1132.
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)