If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||Store Manager for Major Canadian Retailer
|What is in it for you?
||Dynamic Sales Manager needed for well established Toronto retailer.
Our Client has a pulsating presence in the retail industry.
This Canadian owned company operates fashion retail outlets in all major shopping destinations. They strive for fashion independence and require the same forward-thinking from their Sales Managers. They are taking over the fashion market with their progressive designs and keen eye for customer focused detail!
Our Partner is known for its creative bonus programs and offers attractive compensation packages. This Retailer is healthy and growing... don't you want to grow with it??
|The Ideal Candidate
||• A keen sense of business to run your operation as entrepreneurial as possible.
• Creatively minded and able to develop out-of-box approaches and solutions.
• Excellent communicator and able to mentor and coach individuals to optimize their performance on the sales floor.
• You are focused on the big picture and results driven.
• Patient and empathetic
• A strong background in visual presentation will be an asset to this position.
||You will be required to develop a sales environment that is results driven, while mentoring and maintaining your sales team. It is vital that you stay closely knit to top-level management, to insure your operation is focused on the Customer. You must be able to manage your inventory and make key decision on stock control. You will be responsible for ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met; resolving any health and safety, legal and security issues. Above all, you are there to manage the store to its full potential, generating growth and competitive edge in the market. A strong knowledge of the fashion industry and the ability to stay current with the trends and innovations of the market will make you a success!
||• A sales team of 10-15 associates’ reporting to yourself directly.
• Required to train, coach and develop concrete action plans to generate net growth from your staff.
• Work closely with the Visual Merchandiser to ensure your location is optimizing its visual presence for the company and for the customer.
• Develop daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for your store and you will strive to exceed these targets!
• Maintain shrinkage in your store, developing action plans in order to decrease this shrinkage in your inventory.
• Maintaining turnover in your environment and fostering a team atmosphere.
||• 3-5 years experience in Sales Management in an A Volume store, or Flagship
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Creative, out-of-the-box approach to building the business
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
• Numbers driven
||41k - 50k
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)