If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||Construction Electrician $30-$35 per hour - 40 hours per week plus!
|What is in it for you?
||Looking for an opportunity to work for a well respected electrical company that offers a wide variety of services?
Our client is a privately owned Electrical company that provides; residential, commercial and industrial electrical support to GTA based Canadian businesses.
If you're interested in working for a company that doesn't cut corners and looks to provide complete customer satisfaction by providing QUALITY service then we need to hear from you today!
|The Ideal Candidate
||The person who will be the most effective in this position is someone who is:
- Able to work independently
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Task oriented
- Is a doer
||As an electrician for this well respected firm you will be responsible for working on construction projects. The majority of these instruction projects are updates to existing industrial and commercial facilities.
||- Will provide quality service that exceeds customer expectations
- Keeps up to date on new products, program processes, rules and requirements
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Install underground wiring and cables
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems
||- Exceptional oral communication skills coupled with professional etiquette
- Must be confident and reliable, motivated and goal oriented
- Enthusiastic with a strong aptitude and a positive “can do” attitude
- Minimum of 7 to 8 years experience, must be licensed, no apprentices please
- Must be willing to go "on call" periodically
- Must be conversational and personable with a good command of the English language
||61k - 70k
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||The employer offers:
- Comprehensive product/service training
- A motivating, team-focused environment
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.
* Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)
|# of Positions
||Construction, Mining & Trades