If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||Forklift Operators, Welders, Shipping/Receiving, Machine Operators, Warehouse Operatives, Packaging, Lumpers
|What is in it for you?
||Are you available for work this week?
Drake International's London office is currently accepting immediate applications for both short and long term temporary and temporary to permanent labour positions for various clients throughout London and surrounding areas! Locations can vary from central to remote industrial parks and offer a variety of different opportunities including but not limited to:
• Experienced Forklift Operators to be certified in-house
• Welders (Tig, Mig, Arc etc.)
• Lumpers, swampers, yard/plant cleanup and organization, loaders & unloaders
• Drivers with valid licenses and clean abstracts
• Machine operators
• Experienced Shipper & Receivers etc.
If the opportunity of working immediately excites you, please apply immediately through the link below!
|The Ideal Candidate
||The successful candidates will be:
• Highly motivated, energetic and personable
• Reliable, dedicated & punctual and always willing to jump in and help others
• Previous warehouse, production or similar experience
• Possess own CSA approved safety boots (mandatory)
• Have contact information for a previous supervisory level reference (mandatory)
||• Only applicants who are able to provide contact information for 1-2 previous supervisory level work references can be considered.
• Candidates must be legally allowed to work in Canada and able to produce valid government issued I.D.
• Candidates must be able to provide a working telephone number at which they can be contacted for shifts and term positions
• Having previous exposure or training in WHMIS is a definite asset but not necessary(training can be provided); candidates must be very safety conscious
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have access to their own CSA approved safety boots
*Access to own transportation for remote areas is considered a definite asset!
||21k -25k ($10-12.50/hr)
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||Drake believes that every temporary and contract employee deserves the peace of mind and confidence that a group benefit plan offers. The Drake Benefits Program offers protection for both you and your family with the following:
• 80% Major Medical Benefits
• 80% Prescription Drug Cart
• 80% Routine Dental coverage
• $25,000.00 Group Life Insurance
• $25,000.00 Accidental Death
• Out-of-Canada Emergency Medical
To take advantage of the Drake Benefit Program, you must meet these simple requirements:
• 300 hours worked with Drake in the three-month period preceding your application
• 100 hours per month worked with Drake thereafter to maintain the benefits
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500.00 if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50.00 if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.*
*Some conditions apply. Please as one of your local drake consultants for details!
Interested applicants are asked to apply immedately through the link below or to email their resumes to email@example.com!
||Manufacturing and Production