If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||Recruitment Manager: Contact Centre
|What is in it for you?
||Do you want to be part of a company that will take you to a new level in your career? Drake International has been delivering results to their clients for over 60 years worldwide. Drake has a passion for people and understands that what matters most, are their customers and their employees. If the words outperform, achievement, training and career progression have got your attention, then this is an opportunity for you!
|The Ideal Candidate
||The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Energy and have a sense of urgency to their work
- Confidence in their ability to generate results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong relationship building skills with a sense of ownership in delivering results to your clients
- Strong leadership qualities with demonstrated management skills
This position will appeal to someone with contact center knowledge, recruitment experience; someone who has exceptional skills in building and fostering relationship, someone who enjoys having defined expectations, and rewards.
||As the Account Manager/Recruiter, you will lead a team of front-line recruiters that manages the expectations for a specific grouping of clients in the Toronto and Hamilton area. This position is responsible for working very closely with the client, often on site to manage expecations, follow up with our staff on the clients site, being a leader within Drake to oversee the recruiters responsible for this account. You will be in a unique position to fully understand the clients productivity requirements, preparing a recruitment strategy and to be able to execute that strategy in a timely manner to meet their needs.
||- Prepare and execute successful recruitment strategies to significantly increase our talent pool
- Use your excellent communication skills and Drake resources to find and select qualified applicants to fill existing and future employment opportunities
- Maintain an accurate database for clients and candidates
- Meet revenue expectations through proper Account Management
- Interview, assess and evaluate candidates and make recommendations for hire
- Ensure targets are achieved both internally and externally for the client your service
||- A minimum of two years hands on experience and proven track record in the full recruitment cycle (posting, interviewing, selection, hire)
- Call Centre knowledge considered a strong asset
- Must have previous operations/management experience
- A Bachelors degree or diploma in Business or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proven relationship management skills with clients and candidates alike
- Strong computer skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||This position entitles you to a strong base salary along with bonus structure along with full medical benefits.
Please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to Michael via the links below. If you feel you have exceptional communication skills and desire to "sell" yourself to the top of the candidate list, please call 416 216 1118 to discuss the role further.
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.
* Please see your local branch for details.
|# of Positions