If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||Call Center Reps - Inbound
|What is in it for you?
||Looking for an opportunity to work with one of the major 5 financial institutions in Canada? Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in Canada with an international presence.
This client is consistently recognized as one of the top places to work in Canada and offers their customers a full range of financial products and services. Regarded as leader in the international financial world, this organization has created a state-of-the art, employee focused environment. Challenge, reward and opportunity; this company is committed to offering them all.
If you're interested in working in an environment where employees are empowered to make a difference then we’d like to hear from you today! We need people who can start in February!!
|The Ideal Candidate
||The person who will be the most effective in this position is someone who:
- Is capable of working in a fast paced, high volume, dynamic sales environment
- Is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at every customer interaction
- Is an excellent listener who is able to demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others
- Is a versatile client service agent who has the ability to work in a Team environment
- Is someone that is able to handle objections and diffuse challenging situations
||As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to existing clientele through taking inbound calls and cross selling additional product lines.
- Ensure optimum servicing to our existing customer base by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries on complex multiple problems.
- Handle incoming call inquiries with sensitivity recognizing both card member and merchant relationships.
- Meet or exceed business standards for quality and productivity.
- Evaluate account status inquiries at point of contact by analyzing information and recommending solutions to the Card member.
- Perform financial adjustments and non-financial maintenance when necessary to ensure that customer and business expectations are met.
- Participate in inbound servicing campaigns.
- Position may require consultative selling of products and services that have been tailored to meet the needs of a diverse and highly profitable customer segment.
- Participate in various servicing initiatives as assigned and meet program objectives.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and documenting conversations
- Navigating computerized systems and accurately entering data
- Creating client accounts and promoting company products, features and benefits
- Minimizing client cancellations
- Meeting monthly sales, customer service, productivity and compliance targets
- Responsible for remaining current on all company processes and procedures
- Responsible for qualifying clients under the appropriate group
||Candidate is required to:
- Have exceptional oral communication skills and a professional phone etiquette
- Be conversational and personable and possess a good command of English
- Be confident and reliable, motivated and goal oriented
- Have excellent keyboarding and computer navigation skills
- Be enthusiastic with a strong aptitude and a positive “can do” attitude
- Be available to work anytime between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Experience in retail, customer service and working in a call centre environment is an asset
||31k - 35k ($15-$17.50/hr)
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||The employer offers:
- Comprehensive product/service training
- Sales/customer service skills training
- Spacious work areas with state of the art facilities
- A motivating, team-focused environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits
- Incentives for achieving sales targets
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.
* Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)
|# of Positions
||Finance, Banking, Accounting