If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
||Executive Banquet Chef
|What is in it for you?
||Are you looking for an opportunity to show off not only your chefing abilities but also your business acumen? Then this is the job for you!!
|The Ideal Candidate
||The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, independent, responsible and able to lead a team to consistent success.
||This position as Executive Chef is a busy, demanding and exciting opportunity!
• Prepare a variety of menus for many different functions
• Manage the restaurant inventory, cost control, waste control and profit margin
• Maintain kitchen sanitation and safety standards.
• Prior experience in labour and food cost control.
• Working knowledge of weights and measures and various cooking techniques.
• Train and tutor new staff to reach the quality required
• Delegate jobs to staff and all departments
• Passion for food and commitment to customer service
• Ability to set menus and cost accordingly
• At least 3 years of Food and Beverage experience in a similar environment.
• Possess good communication, organizational, and supervisory skills.
• Strong coaching and development skills.
• Organized, efficient, and able to work in a fast pace multitasking work environment
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to lead and mentor a team.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||Great compensation between $50k+ per annum.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume in Word format to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org