If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Apply for this Job! Tell A Friend
|Post this job on Drake Mobile?
||Bilingual (FR./EN.) Warehouse Manager
|What is in it for you?
Looking for a job where you can work in an environment where your contributions are valued and appreciated?
Our client is a privately-owned Canadian company specializing in full service distribution. Regarded as leaders in their industry, this organization has created a state-of-the art, employee focused environment. Challenge, reward and opportunity; this company is committed to offering them all.
|The Ideal Candidate
- Great leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize deadlines
- Flexible/adaptable, able to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Precise attention to detail
- Bilingual in French and English
The warehouse manager oversees the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods. The manager ensures workplace health and safety requirements are met and takes responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
The manager is responsible for the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organizes special requirements for certain stock, such as hazardous goods or fragile products.
The manager ensures productivity targets are met and maintains the computerized inventory management system.
The manager is also responsible for a team of 2 warehouse workers, and deals with personnel issues such as the recruitment, training and discipline of staff.
- Good physical condition
- + 5 years of experience as a warehouse manager or similar position
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (Knowledge of inventory software preferred)
- Able to operate a forklift
- Able to drive a delivery truck, and have a class 3 license (occasionally carrying HAZMAT material)
- Knowledge of workplace Health and Safety, TDG, WHMIS.
||41k - 50k
|Compensation and Benefits Details
||The employer offers:
- Comprehensive product/service training
- Sales/customer service skills training
- Spacious work areas with state of the art facilities
- A motivating, team-focused environment
- Opportunities for rapid advancement
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits
For further information, kindly contact Nives Zovko at Drake International 416-216-1132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Ruvo at Drake International 514-395-9595 or email@example.com
|Refer a Friend
||Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.
* Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)
|# of Positions
||Transportation and Warehouse