Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Junior Transportation/Traffic Technologist
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are seeking an individual with an interest and solid foundation in transportation planning and/or traffic engineering.
Primary functions of the role could include assisting in:
• Collecting, assembling and processing traffic data (including field data and conducting field investigations)
• Assisting in the preparation of transportation studies, including the application of relevant analysis software packages such as EMME, TRANSCAD, AIMSUN, PARAMICS, VISSIM, SYNCHRO, etc.
• Undertaking traffic analyses for intersection capacity, traffic signal control warrants, auxiliary turn lanes, etc.
• Preparing technical memos and reports
Other opportunities involve participation in multi-disciplinary studies and on a range of high profile infrastructure projects.
||The ideal candidate should have:
• Completed a certified Civil or Transportation/Traffic Technologist program in Canada;
• Proficiency in traffic/transportation analysis techniques and software; and
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added