Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Structural Technologist, Bridges
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
• Prepares tender contract structural designs and drafts of bridges and other transportation structures
• Works with Project Managers and Engineers on project specifications and adheres to project guidelines
• Calculates structural quantities
• Reviews shop drawings and technical documentation
• Participates in structural field inspections
• Provides direction to junior technologists
• Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) with 5+ years of experience designing bridges and other transportation structures
• Solid experience using AutoCAD, preferable in a consulting/design environment
• Structural experience involving bridges, retaining walls and other transportation structures
• Ability to work within project specifications and meet project deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent projects with multiple design teams
• Strong technical and verbal communication and ability to work as part of a team
• Member of OACETT strongly preferred
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added