Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
The role will include a substantial amount of outdoor field work including:
• Traversing rough terrain and in watercourses
• Working in all types of weather, and a range of natural to industrial sites
• Field work including installing monitoring infrastructure, groundwater sampling, surface water sampling, soil sampling, drilling supervision, water level monitoring and surveying
Office work will involve a wide range of support to senior staff with a variety of project types including:
• Tasks will include data management, preparation of borehole records, preparing tables and charts, designing technical maps, preparing cross-sections, and various other technical analyses
• University degree in geoscience, engineering or environmental science with courses in hydrogeology. You must be qualified to register in the Geoscientist in Training stream with the Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario (APGO).
• 1+ years of previous environmental consulting experience
• Ability to lift up to 15 kg of equipment into remote field locations
• Valid Ontario driver’s license with access to access to a vehicle
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, specialized groundwater software, AutoCAD, and/or GIS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added