Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Bridge Engineer
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are currently seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer with the following qualifications to join our team in BC:
||• 10+ years of experience with structural analysis, design, and rehabilitation of bridges (including FEM Analysis)
• Master degree in Civil Engineering
• Experience with a wide variety of bridge types, including movable bridges
• Proven ability to manage the successful implementation and delivery of bridge projects (including concrete, steel and timber),multi-disciplinary projects, infrastructure and international projects
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with hands on experience and a good understanding of the financial aspects of infrastructure projects
• Familiarity with the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code, BS 5400, and other international bridge codes
• Familiarity with industry standards applicable to the design and construction of bridges, and ISO 9000 Quality Management analysis and procedures
• Eligibility for Professional Engineering Registration
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
||Victoria, British Columbia
|Date Requisition Added