Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Highway Design Engineering Technician/Technologist
||Delcan Corporation is a dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering firm providing systems and infrastructure solutions in three primary areas: Transportation, Water and Information Technology. Since our inception over 55 years ago, Delcan has contributed our award-winning integrated services to key projects throughout North America and in over 70 countries around the world with outstanding success.
||The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
• Diploma as a Civil Engineering Technician / Technologist
• Experience in design and coordination of roads and highways
• Experience in the coordination of utilities and assessment of relocation strategies would be an asset
• Design / drafting experience using AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
• Experience in design using CADD, Land Development Desktop and/or InRoads
• The ability to prepare drawings, specifications and reports
• Eligible for registration for the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists
• The desire to work on both small and on large multi-disciplinary teams
• Good analytical and communication skills
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time