Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are currently seeking a receptionist for our Ottawa office to fill a 6-month fixed-term contract.
• Acts as the initial point of contact for all clients, visitors, and employees of Delcan
• Answers all incoming calls and directs as appropriate
• Takes messages and ensures delivery to appropriate person/party
• Greets all guests of Delcan and refers to appropriate party
• Ensures maintenance of the reception area
• Ensures that all incoming mail is received, tracked and delivered as appropriate
• Sends couriers electronically and log all incoming and outgoing packages and delivery of outgoing mail at the end of the day
• Other related general administrative duties as required
• Performs general housekeeping duties such as ensuring boardrooms are kept tidy and white boards are clean at the end of each day
||Required Knowledge & Skills
• Previous high volume switchboard / reception experience would be an asset
• Must have superior communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to work as a team player
• Ability to use MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Resourceful, highly organized, client focused
• Strong attention to detail
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Date Requisition Added