Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||This position will design, develop, test, and maintain features for a Web Application. Qualifications include:
• Strong Java Script skills
• CSS Experience
• SVN Source Management Experience
• Experience working with the following: Java, JSP, SQL, and XML
• Experience with modern JS frameworks such as JQuery, DOJO or Backbone
• Not Required, but nice to have: JBOSS 4 and JBOSS 7, EJB and Java/J2EE
• Aptitude and desire to learn and apply new technical concepts
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
• Must be a self-motivated, creative, problem-solver with strong attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Agile Scrum Development Methodology
• Communicate technical information in both written and verbal forms to both technical and non-technical personnel
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delcan is an E-Verify Participating Employer
||Regular Full Time
||La Palma, California