Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
We currently have an opening at our La Palma location for a Software Engineer.
This position will design, develop, and maintain computer software systems through the following duties:
- Develops, tests and documents application specific programs using the Java and C++ computer languages
- Reviews code, implements changes for correction and tests / debugs various software applications
- Supports the creation and maintenance of system specifications, application designs, system requirements, and technical documentation
- Supports the systems analysis and software engineering activities
- Communicate technical information in both written and verbal forms to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Assists in the development of software systems that includes public traveler information websites, transportation management applications, Web 2.0 traffic operations systems with live camera, road side and SCADA devices
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum of two (2) years in a software development role.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delcan is an E-Verify Participating Employer
||Regular Full Time
||La Palma, California