Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Intermediate Design Technologist
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
- Diploma as a Civil Engineering Technologist
- 3+ years related experience
- Interest in design of municipal roads and highways
- Coordination of utilities and assessment of relocation strategies
- Design/drafting using Civil 3D
- Eligible for registration with OACETT
- The desire to work on multi-disciplinary teams
- Preparation of engineering reports and proposals
- Previous experience in the inspection and/or construction of municipal roads or highways would be an asset
- Good analytical skills and both oral and written communication skills
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added