Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Construction Contract Administrators & Inspectors
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
• Construction contract administration and inspection of the construction of municipal underground utility installation
• Supervision and inspection of roadworks, site works, grading and other types of construction work to ensure that procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications will also be required
• Observes work in progress to ensure that procedures followed and materials used conform to specifications
• Examines workmanship of finished installations for conformity to standard and to ensure compliance with regulations governing construction
• Responsible for monitoring and tracking the contractor's performance in the field and ensuring that the Client or Owner is receiving the end product that was agreed upon in the contract
||A combination of the following skills and experience is required:
• 5+ years of experience in the inspection and supervision of the construction of civil engineering works
• CET or eligible for registration as a CET in the Province of Ontario
• Candidates must have relative experience in working with municipalities in implementing, upgrading, rehabilitation and optimization programs, including scoping, budgeting and managing municipal water supply, sanitary, drainage, roadworks and site work projects
• Excellent knowledge of municipal infrastructure construction principles, construction contract administration, scheduling, and contract law
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added