Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Business Unit Manager - London
||Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||Reporting to the Divisional Vice President (DVP), Water, the London office Water Division Business Unit Manager position is responsible for providing management and business development leadership across southwestern Ontario for a current group of 8 staff.
The primary goal of the Business Unit Manager is to manage the overall London Water Division unit and to work closely with the other Water Division Business Units across Canada and other Delcan Divisions to help grow the Corporation. The position also manages and supports specific infrastructure projects and proposals.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and implementing a business development plan in accordance with the overall divisional and Corporate plans
- Maintains a long term focus, identifying market changes and new growth opportunities
- Liaises with clients to ensure their satisfaction with the services provided.
- Develop an annual business plan and monitor performance
- Promote and supports inter-divisional cooperation and projects.
- Acts as a mentor and provides leadership
- Conducts performance reviews
- Determines staffing requirements and training requirements based on business growth, new markets, etc.
- Approves timesheets and expense reports
- Delegates project work assignments
- Recommends staff salaries to DVP
- Negotiates terms of project assignments
- Recommends project contracts to DVP for approval and sign off.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- P.Eng. is required
- Preference will be given to individuals with municipal engineering and management background with knowledge of the City of London’s structure and processes.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added