Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Assistant Project Manager - Construction
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||eporting to the Manager of Construction, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the management of Construction Contract Administration Services (project coordination, quality, cost and schedule control, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience managing Contract Administration aspects of construction contracts (Ottawa, MTO, Municipal, other)
- Proven ability to coordinate a multi-disciplinary team on projects of similar size and nature;
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a wide variety of interests/authorities including property owners, different levels of government, utility companies and special interest groups as demonstrated on projects of similar size and nature;
- Proven negotiation, analysis, and decision-making skills to develop recommendations on complex matters and to resolve difficult issues; and
- Eligibility for Professional Engineering Registration.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added