Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Junior / Intermediate Project Manager
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are currently seeking a Junior / Intermediate Project Manager to join our Transportation team in Calgary. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations on specific projects and ensures that projects are completed on time and within outlined budget.
• Coordinates project tasks and activities with all project disciplines involved, as required: preliminary engineering and detailed design, drawings preparation, reports and deliverables
• Assists with design issues and coordinates with external parties and stakeholders
• Prepares construction specifications and assists with the tender package preparation
• Provides direction to team members on tasks, timelines and schedule
• Acts as the first point of contact for Project Manager and team members
• Attends project meetings and takes detailed minutes
• Assists with report writing and other project related documentation, as required
• Carries out other tasks as directed by the Project Manager
||The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
• P.Eng, P.Tech.(Eng.) or C.E.T. designation or licensed engineer as per APEGA requirements
• 3-6 years of experience as a Project Lead or Assistant Project Manager
• Experience with functional planning, preliminary engineering and detailed design of interchanges, highways, urban and rural roads, streets
• Experience with light rail and / or transit ways an asset
• Design and construction knowledge of municipal infrastructure a strong asset
• Current and sound knowledge of design guidelines and construction methods and specifications
• Knowledge of industry and regulatory criteria/standards
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet competing deadlines
• Proficiency in computer applications such as MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point; and experience using Civil 3D, AutoCad and Microstation.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added