Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||Delcan is looking for an experienced Transportation Engineer to join our Vancouver team where they will be required to take a leading role on exciting and interesting transportation projects for our Vancouver based clients, such as Port Metro Vancouver, BC Railways, BC Ministry of Transportation and numerous Municipalities. As a member of our transportation team, you will be able to help us to grow while being part of a dynamic, flexible and fun environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Civil Engineering (Transportation)
- University Degree/Master’s Degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering necessary
- Eligibility for Professional Engineering Registration
- Experience designing small and large scale infrastructure projects including: major highways, secondary roads, municipal roadways, railways, transit and structures
- Highway interchange modelling and design experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Access, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Arcady, Synchro or similar traffic modelling software
- Experience mentoring and training junior staff members
- Extensive estimating experience for both medium and large value transportation projects
- Experience authoring and reviewing high value engineering contracts and tender proposals
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with multidisciplinary interaction and communication with clients/stakeholders
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
||Vancouver, British Columbia
|Date Requisition Added