Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Financial Analyst - Unbilled
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
This newly created position within our Accounting & Administration group will initially be a 4-month contract position with the potential to convert to a full-time role. This position will be stationed at our corporate head office location in Markham.
The objective is to work with the Accounting & Administration group, Project Managers and Division Vice Presidents to better manage the corporation's unbilled, expedite invoicing and reduce unbilled growth.
Specific Duties & responsibilities Include:
- continually identify the largest projects in unbilled, by business
- be knowledgeable of projects relevant to contract parts, including: contract type, contract amount, contract timeline, invoicing basis and invoicing terms
- identify invoicing status with Project Accountants and follow up with Project Managers
- where opportunity to invoice is identified, ensure that appropriate invoicing is accomplished
- follow up on status provided by both the Project Accountants and Project Managers
- other analyses as required, i.e. major projects responsible for the unbilled growth
Skills, Education & Experience:
- University or College degree in Accounting or Finance
- relevant work experience
- exceptional communication skills (both written and oral)
- excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently
- a definite 'doer'
- strong proficiency in Word and Excel
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Date Requisition Added